In this module, students who demonstrate understanding of the structure and properties of matter can
- Develop models to describe the atomic composition of simple molecules and extended structures
- Gather and make sense of information to describe that synthetic materials come from natural resources and impact society.
- Develop a model that predicts and describes changes in particle motion, temperature, and state of a substance when thermal energy is added or removed
- Use evidence to illustrate that density is a property that can be used to identify samples of matter.
- Plan and conduct an investigation to demonstrate that mixtures are combinations of substances.
There are no reviews yet.