See below for details of the webinar provided by Education Week.
Districts and schools across the country are leveraging digital technology to deliver individualized learning experiences for their students. And this power to create unique and engaging experiences for each child has critical relevance for the nation’s education system as it confronts three major challenges: teacher shortages, tight budgets, and faltering student achievement. In this webinar, you’ll gain insights into how digital technology can help improve student achievement as Gov. Bob Wise, the president of the Alliance for Excellent Education, discusses this topic with Cheryl Vedoe, the CEO of Apex Learning.
Benefits of the Webinar:
You will gain TACTICAL insight into how your district and schools can use digital technology to deliver individualized learning and enhanced student achievement as Governor Bob Wise, president of the Alliance for Excellent Education, discusses the topic with Cheryl Vedoe, CEO of Apex Learning. Register now for this free live webinar.
Who should attend:
- Superintendents and assistant superintendents
- Curriculum and instruction leaders
- Chief Academic Officers
- CIOs/CTOs and instructional technology leaders
- Accountability, assessment and equity specialists
- ELA, STEM, Social Studies, World Languages and ELL leaders
- Online and distance learning specialists
- Principals and facility-based instructional leaders
- Researchers and graduate students
At Why Science, an education technology company, we are very excited about this growing focus on education and technology in the teaching and learning community. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to increase student learning with innovation and technology. Register now for this free live webinar from education week!
- Alliance for Excellent Education Website
- Education Week Website
- Apex Learning Website
- Department of Education Office of Educational Technology
Our Learning System
- Forbes.com article highlights new venture inspired by Why Science
- Celebrate the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King
- Test-Drive Why Science Learning System at 2013 CSTA Conference in Hamden, CT
- New Haven School Change Gets $11M Boost from Feds
- Planning Begun for 2014 Citywide Science Fair to Enhance NYC Student Interest and Performance in STEM Subjects